TERMS & CONDITIONS
• If you are not happy with your clean, CG Living will re-clean any areas to your satisfaction (within justification. if you have previously been notified of time constraints or difficulties to complete a job to our usual standards prior to the clean this becomes void.)
• We must be notified within 24 hours of your clean if you are not satisfied.
• You. the client must be present during the recovery clean. CG Living reserves the right not to return a cleaner more than once.
• You may cancel your scheduled cleaning visit at least 24 hours prior to the appointment to avoid any cancellation fees.
• You will incur a cancellation fee of 75% of the cleaning job if cancelled less than 24 hours but more than 12 hours prior to the appointment.
• You will incur the full cost of your cleaning visit if you cancel less than 12 hours prior to the cleaning job.
UNABLE TO GAIN ENTRY
You will be liable for the full cost of your cleaning job in the event of a lock out caused by cleaner being turned away, no one at home to let them in or problem with your keys.
We can only give a rough estimate of the duration of the cleaning service, which is based on a basic description of the customer’s house. Please note that duration may vary therefore a degree of flexibility is required.
CG Living will not be responsible for triggering any alarm systems. Customer should give any special instructions for
deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems.
• The customer accepts and understands that poor service; breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from our service date.
• In case of damage we will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired we will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item’s present actual cash value upon payment of cleaning services rendered if item is valued under £100 and a satisfactory investigation has been carried out.
• CG Living have public liability insurance. The policy covers any accidental damage caused by an employee of CG Living during your scheduled cleaning visit.
• There is £350 excess on any claim. £150 of which is to be paid by the claimant (you, the customer) and the remaining £200 by CG Living.
• CG Living reserves the right to refuse to share any company confidential documents.
As we have such attention to detail, we can go over our time on some cleaning visits. Due to this or other events out of our control, ie, traffic we have an arrival window policy. We aim to arrive at your property at the time agreed but we ask for flexibility and have a half hour either side of the allotted time before being deemed late.
CG Living only accept BACs payment for services carried out or you can alternatively set up a direct debit if you are a weekly client for ease. You will receive an invoice via email the following working day of your clean with all relevant bank details. You have 7 days to settle your invoice. If your account becomes over due by 14 days or more, your services will be put on hold until payment is received.
WARNING: when services are put on hold, these are open to be booked by others which could result in you losing your agreed slot.
TERMINATING YOUR SERVICES
To terminate your services, we require one month notice in writing, this can be via either email, post or our Facebook messenger. We require you to settle any outstanding balances on your account. Any cancellations made within the month notice will still be chargeable.